Hello again

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stump

Reaction score

Stump

Hello again, I was here over 10 years ago. I got out of the brewing hobbie for awhile.

One receipt I remember making was Apfelwein. I've been thinking about making it again. I've been remembering just how good it was.

I did a Google search on it and to my surprise it is still posted here. Wow, 342 pages of comments, I don't think I'll read them all. Another jug of Apfelwein sure would be good.

Thanks guys for keeping the page alive.

I went through beer brewing first. I was a contract worker. As I traveled around the US I got to taste all of the really good craft beers. When I came back home all we had was Bud & Miller. Yuck. So I made my own craft beer. Nowadays craft beer is fresh on tap everywhere. And there are some really good craft beers out there. It hardly seemed worth the trouble brewing it myself.
I moved from brewing to wine making. That was fun. After several years, and a few life changes I got out of that.
Not doing anything brewing wise right now. I have fond memories of the apfelwein. And I have found nothing that I can buy that equals it.

I think it would be fun to make it again.

Latest posts

Back