Heading to Denver, Houston, and Baton Rouge any must see's?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jberg440

Reaction score
Well I'm heading down to Baton Rouge to visit a buddy over spring break. Anyone have any must see/go to's I should hit up? I already plan on going to tin roof brewing, and Abita brewing. Im looking for awesome dirty cajun food dives as well as other brew pubs in either BR to New Orleans.

I'll also be stuck in Houston and Denver for 2.5hrs on my way home...anything in close proxy to the airport that a must see?

nothin too close to either airport in Houston, unless you want some girl to "massage" your ding dong.

Red rocks inside DIA has a good beer selection but you'll have to leave security I believe.

The airport is a ways from anything good. If u had more time I'd say wynecoop (so?) Is a must in Denver...

New belgium has a bar in DIA. The airport is in the middle of no where so 2.5 hours won't give you time to really do anything outside the airport

Latest posts

Back