Headed to Louisville, KY next week

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khannon

Guy who really knows where his towel is.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Headed out to the Shelton Brother's Festival next week in Louisville KY. Is there anything in or around that I shouldn't miss? Any local or not widely distributed beers to not miss (anything I can't get in MA)?

Thanks

I didn't even know about this festival and I live in Louisville. I read it will be at copper & kings which is a really nice place. A cool place close by would be Sergio's World Beers. Lots and lots of beers on tap. Bluegrass Brewing & Against the Grain are 2 places downtown that brew beer. I'm sure there are many others I am forgetting about.

Welcome to our city. I hope you have a great time.

Against the grain is very good, beer and food. Quite a few breweries spread out through the city. Just across the bridge in southern Indiana, there is flat12 brew works, they don't have a lot in the way of food, but always have a great lineup of their beers on tap. A few miles west, in new albany, is Floyd county brewing, great food, and a smaller, but still good, tap list. Also in new albany, but further away from the river, is New albanian brewing, they have great pizza and a long list of their own beers as well as beers from tons of other brewers.

Back