HBT ONLY Fathers Day Sale - 20% off at Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the late replies today guys. Got up this morning drove a 900+ Mile round trip to So Cal and back. WHOOOOOOOooooo am I tired.

Pm's sent and all is well in the world of beer!

Thanks for all the killer orders you guys!

Cheers
Jay

Pm's sent gents! Glad you like the mash paddle @ParadiseBeer I LOVE using mine too!

Just a heads up guys I am leaving town for a few days and will be out of internet range. Not to worry, Feel free to continue to reply here and I will PM you the code Monday night when I return to civilization..

Cheers
Jay

Jay, what a great team you have there!!! I had a concern with my delivery (FedEx not NorCal) and Becky looked into it right away. I appreciate what she did and her response was just AWESOME!!!

I can't say this enough but my first purchase from NorCal has blown away my expectations and I will be a repeat customer!!! Oh and I still haven't even received my wort chiller yet. So that just goes to show how much I appreciate the customer service I have received to date!!!

Jay, what a great team you have there!!! I had a concern with my delivery (FedEx not NorCal) and Becky looked into it right away. I appreciate what she did and her response was just AWESOME!!!

I can't say this enough but my first purchase from NorCal has blown away my expectations and I will be a repeat customer!!! Oh and I still haven't even received my wort chiller yet. So that just goes to show how much I appreciate the customer service I have received to date!!!

I really appreciate the feedback! I put a lot of faith in my team and I love to hear it when they exceed people expectations. I will absolutely pass along the high marks.

Cheers
Jay

Woot, this will give me an excuse to try you out... I regularly cruise your site for beer kits but have failed to pull the trigger.

Father of 4, dying for a false bottom and a hop blocker. Now could be the time! Happy Father's Day, friends!

Back