HBT official World Cup thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smellyglove

Reaction score
I know there's other people than me loving this wonderful game.

Current: Mexico vs Kamerun. Citra pale ale in the glass. Could have een hoppier, but it's a decent entry ale.

I hope for Kamerun because I love watching african teams just because the joy of playing fotbal (yes FOOTBALL :) )you can see in their faces.

Spain - Netherlands. A final worthy on day two already! From what I have on tap I can't get any closer than a hefe.

1-5 WOW.... Can't wait to see how Deutschland does. Soccer wouldn't even be on my radar if it weren't for my time stationed in Germany during the last World/Euro Cups.

Insane. Spain letting 5 past their goalie. Back and forth didn't help against a deadly dutch offense.

I cant wait for germany to play. Go Deutschland!

I heard the Belgian prime minister offered to make a wager with Obama, betting a collection of Belgian beers.

Obama responded with "sanctions" for beating the US. Everybody is scared now.

Obama responded with "sanctions" for beating the US. Everybody is scared now.

Well. They reuse their own trappist yeast, have local maltsters and I bet they have a decent water supply. What sanctions could possibly harm us interested in belgian beer?

BTW. That match was for me the best match of WC so far. Dozens of chances, high intensity even late into extra time, and a great US goalie.

Genious move from the dutch coatch to save a sub and then field a GIANT as the last sub for the penalties.

Back