HBT Hall of Fame

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ban Michael Vincent?

airwolf0.jpg

Moar dramaz!

You think I post here because I want to make a point!? Points are pointless! I post because the voices in my head tell me to! Hell, if I ever had anything worth saying, I would say it to a real person if and when i ever meet one.

What do you have against cheese anyway? Cheese is the wine of the mice, and if it's good for a mouse, then it's good for Tom Hanks.

I have nothing more to say on the subject.

You think I post here because I want to make a point!? Points are pointless! I post because the voices in my head tell me to! Hell, if I ever had anything worth saying, I would say it to a real person if and when i ever meet one.

What do you have against cheese anyway? Cheese is the wine of the mice, and if it's good for a mouse, then it's good for Tom Hanks.

I have nothing more to say on the subject.

Say one more word about cheese and I cut choo mang. That's fodder for full blown fisticuffs here in Wisconsin.

if i see one more pun, my eyes will bleed, and i'm out of ban-dayeds.

oh, crap. i see red. ;)

Back