HBT getting a mention on FB

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dataz722

Reaction score
I was just looking through my facebook and saw this from thermapen and did a double take.

HBTFB.JPG

I saw something in the news the other day that status update would start to be actively used in adds kind of like testimonials, but on a more personal level. I wonder if that is what this is?

When I got my thermapen the other day, I was happy to see a couple of packages of JellyBelly jelly beans. Oh, I know, with the price I paid for a thermapen I could have bought a few of my own. But it was still a really cool surprise to open my brand new thermapen in bright pink and have someone toss in a few of my favorite candies!

Wait. How did THEY know it was my favorite candies? :D

When I got my thermapen the other day, I was happy to see a couple of packages of JellyBelly jelly beans. Oh, I know, with the price I paid for a thermapen I could have bought a few of my own. But it was still a really cool surprise to open my brand new thermapen in bright pink and have someone toss in a few of my favorite candies!

Wait. How did THEY know it was my favorite candies? :D

google told them:eek: Google knows everything!!

Mine arrived yesterday - also with a jelly belly package. Nice touch.
Great device. Solid feeling, quick read - (I KNEW the back of the house was colder!)

Back