HBT android update?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybrewer09

Reaction score
I woke up this morning to find HBT had automatically updated on my phone. I was excited to see if there were any changes,so with blurry vision I hit my shortcut icon and low and behold there is. HBT loads and at the bottom it gives me the option to login or register. I think, this is great, now I can post right from the short cut instead of having to go to the browser and load HBT. Well I was wrong, it wont let me login or register and I can see nothing that it changed with the update.
Did anyone else get this update.

Yeah I got the update and it works just fine. There are new tabs that allow you to filter searches or browse the New Posts to your liking.

And with the exception of the very first time I downloaded the app, I've never been asked for my login info. You might want to try just uninstalling and reinstalling.

I can post from my phone..its the only internet that I have. But I have to load HBT from the browser to do it. If I just use the shortcut icon on my screen all I can do is read the post. It has been that way every since I installed it on my phone.

Ok, so I uninstalled HBT. And reinstalled it and it didn't help....grrr oh well its not that big of a deal.

BillyBrewer, I had the same problem with the app. It wouldn't accept my login info, but I just got an update today and it works fine now. Using the app it lets me know that I'm logged in as my user acct.

maybe the newest update took care of something??

Back