HBT Advertiser Fail

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cape Brewing

DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Meh.. it's just a typo but I thought it was funny.

How do you miss that??

mini fail.JPG

The lost art of proofreading. Went away with the paper copy.

I was laughing the other day at the lack of proofreading!

There is a photo going around (found it on the Yahoo! home page) of a huge banner done by a school system to display at its football field. It extolled the virtues of a "pubic education".

Meh.. it's just a typo but I thought it was funny.

How do you miss that??

I'm looking for a Rock to crawl under right now !!!!

Who wants a free bottle of Graham Cracker ? :mug:

Thanks for catching that, I will fix it right away. I didn't bother with the spell check, I figured it was less than 10 words (who would need to spell check that ?? ) ... ME !

Thanks guys I really appreciate the catch, and yes I take the blame for this one.

-tom

Word usage also takes a huge hit online. They're, there, their are not interchangeable.

I also see a lot of people using where when they want to say were.

I'm looking for a Rock to crawl under right now !!!!

Who wants a free bottle of Graham Cracker ? :mug:

-tom

Me!

Don't feel too bad you didn't start a thread "I am an Idiot" which now has 400 replies. This will be forgotten long before that thread. :)

Something I've yet to figure out, I see misspellings immediately, but I cannot spell worth a sh*t. If it were not for spell check I would honest to goodness not be able to read my own posts with out laughing out loud.

Latest posts

Back