Has anyone used Cool Brewing fermentation cooler?

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

zchwlsn

Reaction score
So here is a bit of a background on my brewing experience and set up. I have been brewing for a little over a year and still doing mostly extract and partial mashes. With my last brew I did a swamp cooler and liked the results. I've wanted to build my on fermentation chamber out of an old fridge or freezer, but as I thought about it I realized I live in a two bedroom apartment and I don't really have the space for a fermentation chamber. My next thought was to build the some of a fermentation chamber which seems easy enough. But a couple weeks ago I saw an add for the cool brewing fermentation cooler jaket thing and was wondering if it was worth it to buy and how well it works. Thanks in advance.

Ike

nOob for life
Reaction score
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=homebrewtalk+cool+brewing

All kidding aside, the best way to search the forum is from the google mainpage, with "homebrewtalk" stuck in front of whatever you want to learn. As you can see, there is COPIOUS talk about the Cool Brewing jacket, and most of it is good, understanding its limitations.

OP
Z

zchwlsn

Reaction score
Well I appreciate the advice I had searched earlier and had the home brew talk at the end but that seems to help better.