Has anyone seen this type of regulator before?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donasay

Reaction score
I found a guy selling kegerator parts, he is selling a 20# Co2 Tank A 10# Co2 tank a weird regulator (picture below) 2 taps and 2 sankey D keg adapters. All for 100 bucks, I think all in all it is a good deal provided the tanks are still good. I asked about the regulator and he just send me this picture of it. Does anyone have any idea what kind of regulator this is? It looks like it might be an artifact of the 70's do you think I will be getting super old tanks that go along with this regulator?

photo

http://picasaweb.google.com/DonAsay/UntitledAlbum02/photo#s5137230182140991858

A place I used to work used newer air regulators that were very similar in shape to that gray one. They only cost the company about $200/ea. :drunk:

For the used tanks, I am always suspicious of them being out of cert unless I am explicitly told that there is X amount of years left on it.

People worry about certification, but it runs $15-20 per bottle. Not that big a deal.

Back