Has anyone noticed that since Covid19...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebastian Weetabix

Reaction score
There seems to have been NO terrorist attacks!
So the question that needs to be asked is...
WHO put all of the terrorists in isolation?
THATS the guy the world needs to curry favor with?
Just sayin.

...or maybe this WAS the attack?

Not necessarily starting it but making sure it got around...

Or maybe they are not reporting on much else, since they can fill the news cycle w pandemic and economy from home office.

When I was a child, my great Grandfather told me that he was in quarantine as a child, ca. 1920 and he remembered gas being $.10/gallon. I remember thinking how strange it seemed and I couldn't imagine it happening in my lifetime. Today a good portion of the world is quarantined and I saw gas at $.96, the lowest I remember in twenty years. Not a far cry.

When I was a child, my great Grandfather told me that he was in quarantine as a child, ca. 1920 and he remembered gas being $.10/gallon. I remember thinking how strange it seemed and I couldn't imagine it happening in my lifetime. Today a good portion of the world is quarantined and I saw gas at $.96, the lowest I remember in twenty years. Not a far cry.

Adjusted for inflation, you’re paying less for gas than it cost when your grandpa was young.

7031932F-A8BF-41C9-B202-2B41EF631498.png

Back