has anyone had this happen before

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoppyih

Reaction score
My friggin neigbour came to me this morning after he was weeding his garden. :mad: friggin guy pulled out my three saaz bines. He said that he took care of the large weeds in my garden that were growing up the fence line :mad: . I had to replant then but the looked like the dogs ballocks when they went back into the earth.
Man was I pissed, not in a good way, but I mentioned to him not to touch they're hops for my beer.
I almost planted his ass beside them for compost :rockin:.

No, but yesterday I did see my neighbor "help" by mowing a portion of my recently replanted front yard with her mower, which is set to, oh, about 1/4 inch off the dirt. So friggin' p*ssed.

I have an a$$hole neighbor who just so happens to be the HOA president. I am renting, but he still is a jerk. He tried to mow my yard a few weeks ago. I eventually told him to leave me alone because I wasn't putting up with his crap. This was after he asked me why I was coming home at 3 am. I work the night shift!!! Besides, its none of his damn business anyway

Back