Has anyone had there beer go Pro.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackshirtproud

Reaction score
I was curious if anyone has had there stuff sold at a bar or anything like that.
My brother is buying a bar in a small town and who knows maybe some day if I am a good enough brewer this could be my ticket of opportunity.
I realize laws are different from state to state and even town to town, But I was wondering if any of you have achieved this status and could give me a story
or two.

Thanks,ZAC:mug:

I've heard a lot about that pizza beer. Any HBT'ers had a chance to give it a try?

Blackshirt-

I was just in GI and brewed at the chickencoop over the weekend. Try the brothers cup, it is an excellent example of a simple belgian ale!!! Look for the schwarzbier soon on tap, that is what i helped make:mug:

The guys doing the brewing are an example of hombrewers going pro and real close to you.

We had a local pub that wanted to make our Scottish Ale their pub ale... decided against it for legal reasons.

ohiobrewtus said:
I've heard a lot about that pizza beer. Any HBT'ers had a chance to give it a try?
Yep. My fiancee & I got to sample it at a Beer Fest last summer. It's being brewed at Walter Payton's Roundhouse. I didn't get the 'pizza in a glass' taste that got them some press. It was more like beer with oregano. Not as bad as I had braced myself for, but not anything I would order again.

Back