Has anyone had problems with Bayou Classic Depot?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copbrew133

Reaction score
I ask because I ordered three 10 jet burners from them on the 28th and got an email invoice then with my order number, but haven't gotten anything else from them. I also called them 3 times and had to leave a message. Calls never returned. Several emails as well and haven't received a reply. If there on back order fine, but let me know something. I'm waiting on these to mock up the gas manifold on my stand. I think it's important to note my card has not yet been charged meaning they have not shipped. I was just wondering if anyone else who has dealt with them has had the same issues.

I ordered a few valves and fittings, etc from them in July and rec'd my order in a matter of days. Hope things work out for you........

They were a little slow in communication with me when I ordered my NG jet burners back in the spring, but not bad. The burners were on backorder, but they did let me know about the delay and offered to let me cancel if I wanted. Overall my experience was probably a 7/10 with them. Sorry to hear you are having troubles.

Still nothing. If no response by tomorrow I guess Ill cancel the order and go elsewhere. You'd think with "small business" struggling the way they are they could at least answer a phone.

Still nothing. If no response by tomorrow I guess Ill cancel the order and go elsewhere. You'd think with "small business" struggling the way they are they could at least answer a phone.

Yeah that sounds pretty unacceptable for a business. But hey, if they don't want your money, someone else gladly will.

I got all my brewstand parts from them over the phone and it was a good experience for me. I do think I left a message but they called me back and helped me select the right parts.
Good Luck to you...

Alright, it is only fair that I express some good since the previous stuff has been somewhat negative. I finally got somebody on the phone. They advised me the order was shipping via FedEx today because they were backordered. I just got called back and was advised that my card was declined. After we went over the numbers I found the CVN number I had given for my card was the old card number whichmwas recently replaced. After getting that sorted out, which was my screw up I was advised they would get it out today. While that was my error, and I accept responsibility for it they stilL took quite awhile to take any action toward processing this deal. As I previously said I don't mind the issue of the burners being back ordered, but communicate with me. Hopefully the rest of this transaction will go smoothly. Thanks for the replies, I was a little concerned.

Latest posts

Back