Happy Turkey Day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewsnthelou

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just want to say I personally am very thankful for lots of things, family, friends, my health and beer... Especially homebrew. And HBT of course!
Seriously what a great site, entertaining and educational!
Now, what's your fav brew to down with your bird? I'm going with a vanilla coffee porter myself :)

Prost!

Happy Thanksgiving day to you too man, I like a pale ale to cleanse the palate of the rich traditional foods going on.

IDK about my favorite, but I got a best bitter and a damn good brown on tap right now. They will do just fine tomorrow. I kinda like doing half and half. They blend well together.

I'm really looking forward to a turkey leg, gravy, mashed potatoes and a big slice of shoo fly pie.

Have a great one!

And a Happy Thanksgiving to to all! I like a nice brown ale with my feast. Brown ale goes with just about everything. :)
Regards, GF.

gratus fermentatio said:
And a Happy Thanksgiving to to all! I like a nice brown ale with my feast. Brown ale goes with just about everything. :)
Regards, GF.

My brown ale was a perfect accompaniment to Thanksgiving dinner...especially with the beer-brined turkey! And the rum-barrel-aged beer from a local brewery (Newport Storm) went really well with the cranberry upside down cake for dessert. :mug:

Back