Happy Thanksgiving

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbreen01

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving...(plus it's my hundredth post!)

Brewing up a good Maibock recipe using an American ale yeast tomorrow; plus I'll be bottling up a batch of IPA. Out of all my brews, I've found that I run out of the IPAs much faster than the others I've brewed... can't wait! (and I usually don't...at least a six pack is gone before my self imposed conditioning "don't drink until ___" date)

Hope you all have plenty of great food today and even better beers! :mug:

Marc.

Oh man....we are in Chicago with family and having a great time.

I had some great beer today as well. I finally got to try Goose Island IPA and Bell's Pale Ale too. 2 of the most outstanding pale ales I've ever had.

I plan on hitting the beer store before we leave on Saturday to bring some back home. I wish I could get some down to the Raleigh guys without sending it.....;)

Dude said:
I plan on hitting the beer store before we leave on Saturday to bring some back home. I wish I could get some down to the Raleigh guys without sending it.....;)

'Tis the season for giving, you cheap bastard

I've had Goose Island somewhere, but I can't remember if it was here or somewhere else. Definitely nice. I almost think it was in DC but I have the memory of Ronald Reagan post-Iran Contra (RIP).

Latest posts

Back