Happy St patty's day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerbeerbeer123

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone a great st patty's day..I raise my glass and i give a toast to all homebrewer's and hope nobody gets a dumper..god bless

Starting on a bunch of my Hopped & Confused,v1 after bottling my dark lager. Got 65 bottles of clear beer. St Patrick must've blessed it!

Starting on a bunch of my Hopped & Confused,v1 after bottling my dark lager. Got 65 bottles of clear beer. St Patrick must've blessed it!

Right on man..St patty blessed me too i got 95% attenuation in my BGSA duvel clone..cheers

I guess this is a very good day for doin beer stuff?! Still gotta rinse the fermenter & get the washed yeast in the fridge. Need another beer too...

my Irish red is firggin crystal clear. and tasty.

just wish I hadn't brewed it to 3% ABV

Sláinte!

Awesome slainte..cheers..Who's dying on the walking dead tonight?..I ask cause i noticed your undead sophia avatar

I wish,had to pick up my son from work & get him & his shopping home at 4:15pm. His car messed up a sensor or other. On my third beer,bottled another,washed some yeast,rinsed out fermenter & refilled with PBW to soak. Def HB time! :tank:

Back