Quantcast

happy st. pattricks day all

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Belmont

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
It's 6:50 my time. I'm thinking of trying my Irish Red Ale by 8:00. Will be at McGonigel's Mucky Duck at 11:00 drinking some stouts and watching some Irish bands and dancing.

Bopper

Reaction score
I'm so jeleous of all those that don't have to work today!! Wish I was downing pints today!

GearBeer

Reaction score
Kuhnhenn Brewing Company in Warren hosted a breakfast at 7 this morning. Blueberry pancakes, biscuits and gravy and corned beef hash with Creme Brule Java Stout, Blueberry Pancake Ale, Cinabon Ale, Real Ale! handpulled stout, and one more that I'm forgetting.

It was delicious.

Happy St. Pats!

mikeyc

Reaction score
Kuhnhenn Brewing Company in Warren hosted a breakfast at 7 this morning. Blueberry pancakes, biscuits and gravy and corned beef hash with Creme Brule Java Stout, Blueberry Pancake Ale, Cinabon Ale, Real Ale! handpulled stout, and one more that I'm forgetting.

It was delicious.

Happy St. Pats!
I am jealous!!! Happy St. Patricks Day!!!!

JohnnyO

Reaction score
...sitting here at work, thinking of beer.

To all of those fortunate to not be a slave to the grind, pour one for me.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Slainte!

Parker36

Reaction score
First Irish beer of the day (had a few locals at lunch) will be O'Hara's Celebration Stout. **** is good.

KYB

Reaction score
Hah I have today and tomorrow off. I'm brewing and having a party tonight. Drinking my last Sam Adams Irish Red (not bad, better than Murphy's Red). Getting some Beamish and Murphy's Stout tonight, along with some Guinness. My O'Flannagains Stout isn't ready yet. Thought about getting some Bushmills Black Bush, but didn't. I have a little bit of Bushmills Original left. Although my cousin got me something, and I guarantee it's alcohol. Should be a fun night!

silvervan83

Reaction score
Been drinking rouge irish lager since 10 am. Had an irish breakfast and I'm going to be enjoying shepard's pie, soda bread, and corned beef for dinner.

I'm already drunk though so I hope I can still cook.

Reaction score
Well I added food coloring to 2 pints of my MarrisOtter SMaSH last night and poured the 3rd, or tried. This stuff was just coming around to be Really good, and now it's one. That went quick. SWMBO said WHAT!?