Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sudbuddy

Hang on, I had something for this
Reaction score
I just wanted to wish all my fellow HBT'ers a very happy St. Patrick's Day. Slainte! :mug::mug:

Happy St. Patrick's day from... well, my parents tell me I'm part Irish, but I feel All-American.

Sláinte!

Happy St. Patrick's day from... well, my parents tell me I'm part Irish, but I feel All-American.

Sláinte!

That's ok, every little bit counts. My people are from Counties Cork, Sligo and Mayo, but I'm from Chicago, which is really West Dublin on days like today

st-patricks-day-2015-5203623298465792-hp.gif

Google made me smile today.

Canuck with Irish on the mothers side.

Sliante!

Well, to be honest, I'm a mutt. but what's more lovable, more loyal than the mutt? I'm a German Slovak Apache with ancestors that mixed with some Highlanders & married into the family of an Irish warlord to keep the peace. I have to confirm it, but from what I found on ancestry.com, it happened in 1172 AD. So a lil seasoning with Irish...

Fun fact: St. Patrick is also the patron saint of engineers.

I only know that because the Milwaukee School of Engineering has a killer radio station, and they debuted it on March 17, 1981.

My speakers decided to crap out on me today. GRRR!! Now all my Irish music is thrown off kilt-er. Geddit?

Getting a great mix of Irish music on the local public music station here in Dallas. Pining for home and all the festivities :cross:all day. Tapping an oatmeal stout later on to mark the occasion.

Sitting on the deck listening to Irish Music on Pandora drinking homebrew Irish Red Ale

Sláinte

My St. Patrick's Day tradition is staying home with SWMBO watching The Quiet Man, eating Irish Stew and drinking my Milk Stout.

That and annoying all my Facebook friends with this...:rockin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoyin' a wee bit o' the stout before ingesting massive quantities of heavily nitrated boiled beef later.
(And farting up a storm all day tomorrow)

20150317_171714.jpg

I did St. Patrick's Day totally wrong. I had Bavarian-style hefeweizen and pho.

ham and turkey sandwich at home, then a double fillet of fish at McD's on the way to town to take my kid to dance.

Stopped at the local brewery to pick up my cooler and my club competition scoresheets and saw some fantastic corned beef and cabbage dinners. Almost cried a little.

Had a bourbon choc. porter later in the evening, so I think that kind of counts...

Back