Happy international ipa day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rivenin

Reaction score
so as i'm just finding this out... Did not get a chance to get everything to brew this weekend :(.
But i will be enjoying an IPA tonight! What are your plans for this glorious day of hoppy mayhem?!

HopsOnDeck04.JPG

(not my pic, stollen)

:edit: forgot to put this up, picked this up yesterday. Found a place locally that gave me a much better deal then the bulk hop places online

6008986650_daa29680f4.jpg

1lb of cascade and 1lb of centennial

News to me too! Wish I'd known a few days ago. good excuse to get some more 90min IIPA. My IPA has been in bottles only 8 days. Damn,it would've been too cool to taste my 1st IPA on this most auspicious of days.

I'll have to drink some of my Pliny clone that I just kegged three days ago. (I was going to anyway.)

I'll be drinking an IPA and taking a reading of my own IPA with all 20 minute and under hop additions. Should be good

-Side note- Rivernin:I just got back from Portland last Saturday. I crossed the bridge over to Vancouver and hit up a LHBS that sold me a lb of Amarillo and a LB of Cascade. Love it up there! HUB was a fun visit as well.

Ah Stone brewing is doing a growler fill tonight of Ruination w American Oak and Nelson and Simcoe Hops!!! WOOOT I'll be there at 5pm sharp!

Just racked 10 gallons of IPA to secondary yesterday, so I'll have to go commercial tonight for it. Have a very good New Glarus IIPA in the fridge that will not see tomorrow's daylight now!:mug:

Hoppy IPA Day! After work I will be heading to Ballast Point to try some of their IPA day special taps, then heading home to take a grav reading on my recent IPA. After that I will then pour me a pint of my house IPA to enjoy with dinner!

I love me some IPA! Just took an FG reading on my Columbus/Cascade IPA & hit my target on the nose :) that means only a little longer til it's carbonated. Not usually a big deal, but I ruined my last two batches and this one seems perfect (to my taste)! Plus it's safe to open one of my last few bombers of the last IPA I made :)

Wasn't able to brew, but I got to enjoy some Victory Hop Devil, Green Flash West Coast, and a Blind Pig.

Hoppy 8/4!!! See you next year! (It's on a Sat next year BTW...)

Wow, silly me. I drank the last of my Chimay yesterday, and will be drinking IPA tonight. I've got the holidays reversed!

All we need now is,the world's only get down man,Mr Murray Saul. Every Friday,he gave his weekend salute. So,without further adue,here he is...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back