Happy Days.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've just started Drinking my first Brew.
An IPA from Extract with steeping grain and my home grown hops.

It's been in the keg for a week and it's clear and tasty. The head is nice and velvety. I guess I'll take it easy so some of it has the chance to mature over the next few weeks.

Savor the sweetness of success. I know that I am right now. The weather is fine here the kettle is boiling outside. I'll have a new batch of bitter bubbling away by morning.

ahhh, the first homebrew......
congrats! better hurry and brew some more.
nice job on the homegrown hops too!

DeRoux's Broux said:
ahhh, the first homebrew......
congrats! better hurry and brew some more.
nice job on the homegrown hops too!

Thanks.

Look At my signature, there'sa few more to come.

I've Just seen the time. It's 1pm. I may just go see if it's any different from last night. :D

sorry, that was sarcasm! :~)
i thought you had a hefty list goin'.......
you never know when you'll be snowed in, flooded in, or trapped and can't get to the brew supply store for a while, right? ;~)

zoom - over my head....sorry.

Well I reckon out of that list I should get at least a few I can enjoy straight off, the rest can mature.

I need to see what works best and what I like. I have anther 2 to do within the next few weeks then I can clear my brew area and just do one at a time. By that time I hope to maybe do my first all grain.

hey, don't sell yourself short! as long as each batch inproves, that's the goal, right?

i try to learn something new everytime i brew. or, add a step or piece ofequipment to improve thee brew.
all-grain is the way to go. not hard at all. just a little more time involved. and maybe a few more toys:~)

Back