Happy Birthday!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday to the little man!

I always thought that he was closer in age to Cassie... I've got some bad news for you (and him), she's definately into older boys.

EDIT: Incidentally, you listing of other people's B-days made me check out DeRoux's profile and his last post (from like eighteen months ago)... which brings you to a thread that contains an infamous image, one that I had HOPED had been forever erased from my memory....

Wow- can't believe he's two! Welcome to the world of the terrible twos, which aren't really that bad.

You need to give us some updated pictures! I'll lift a pint in your spawn's honor tonight. I hope you're having a fun party with cake for him!

the_bird said:
Happy birthday to the little man!

I always thought that he was closer in age to Cassie... I've got some bad news for you (and him), she's definately into older boys.

Actually, I'm sorry for you. Think about how proud she'd be to date a guy who wins the Nobel Peace Prize, the Cy Young, the Grammy for Best Rock Album, the Superbowl, and Best Actor all in one year.

She'll have to settle for some insurance adjuster who's parents are opposed to alcohol.

Back