Happy Birthday, Yooper!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday!

I'd also like to say thanks for all the help and advice you've given me since joining this forum. Your also pretty hot for 29 :D.

Happy Birthday to Yoop, Happy Birthday to Yoop, Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to Yoop.

Sounds better when I sing it.

Have a Great Day.

Now get up and fix your man some food! :D

Haha- thanks you guys! I have to go to work (actual work, in an office) today for a while. Then, this afternoon, I'm going over to lschiavo's house to watch him brew two 10 gallon batches.

Somehow, he's got me bringing the beer.

(BTW, the "party like it's 1999" was hysterically funny. I was old in 1999, too).

Happy Birthday, Yoop! I concur, you look pretty hot for an old lady! ;)

Am I'm super jealous that you are going to be brewing (or watching and drinking beer) today.

Happy Day Of Birthing!!!!!!

cake.jpg

Happy Birthday! I didn't realize it was today. I feel honored (and maybe a bit sorry for you;)) that you would spend it brewing with us...and even bring us beer!

(BTW, the "party like it's 1999" was hysterically funny. I was old in 1999, too).

Happy Birthday Yoop! dont be so hard on yourself, you arent old, desert tortoises get old, you however are the picture of youth!! Now when you put skates on your walker, thats old!!!

I was looking for an excuse to have a beer tonight, it will be be in honour of you!
hippo%2Bbirdie%2Btwo%2Bewe.jpg

Happy Birthday Yooper!!

Don't forget to send us some pics of you out celebrating in your birthday suit.
:mug:

My birthday suit is way too wrinkled to wear out in public, sorry!

I went over to lschiavo's as promised, and we drank a "couple two tree beers". He gave me some citra hops to try, and some epsom salts. Really a great gift for a girl like me, and Bob enjoyed the beers. They were brewing two beers, so I got to admire the amazing HLT he made.

Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes! You guys are the best imaginary friends a girl could have.

I am gonna join in on the birthday wishes! It may or may not still be your b-day where you are (lazy I am to check) but here I was late...

Cheers to you, and hope it was a good one! I am really glad to have a good lady presence here... makes me feel good about being a chick that brews!

:mug:

Glad I have a better reason for a beer tonight than the ones I already came up with!

Hey Yooper, Happy Brewday!

oh,what's that... BIRTHday? I guess it makes more sense for a whole thread than just a brew day, I mean she has those all the time...

Take 2: Hey Yooper, Happy BIRTHDAY!!

Yesterday? oh...

Take 3: Hey Yooper, Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Hey Yooper, Happy Brewday!

oh,what's that... BIRTHday? I guess it makes more sense for a whole thread than just a brew day, I mean she has those all the time...

Take 2: Hey Yooper, Happy BIRTHDAY!!

Yesterday? oh...

Take 3: Hey Yooper, Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Thank you all- it was a very nice day. It's hard to believe I'm 46 years old. And going to be a grandmother this summer. I mean, I'm getting old WAY too fast! I feel great and then I look in the mirror and there is this middle aged person looking back at me. What a shock. :D

Hippie- welcome back. It's been a long time!

Back