Happy Birthday Yooper!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
happy-birthday-g.gif

Happy Birthday to both of you!

I'll hoist one for each of you. If you can find a couple more birthday's around here I might be off the wagon! :drunk:

Hoppy beerday, Yoop! Got anything fun planned?

Thank you all for the wishes! For my 45th, I skated in two hockey games today. I played defense (my preferred position) in the first game, offense in the second. It was a blast!

My daughter made birthday cakes, my husband made crab legs (and I ate a full ton of them), and I tossed back a few beers at the rink between games. It was so much fun- celebrating turning 45 by kicking some ass in the hockey rink.

Again, thank you all for all the kind words and wishes. You all rock! :rockin:

By the way, this is a picture of earlier today, between periods. My daughter was home for Spring Break, and skated a game with our team this morning. It was so cool, having her skate with me for the first time in a long time. (We won, too, which was nice).
DSCF0595a.JPG

By the way, this is a picture of earlier today, between periods. My daughter was home for Spring Break, and skated a game with our team this morning. It was so cool, having her skate with me for the first time in a long time. (We won, too, which was nice).

Happy Birthday Yooper! What a ripoff huh? We only got a 23 hour birthday.

45 for me too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIlQyFhsnKI]YouTube - happy birthday[/ame]

Back