Happy Birthday to Ella

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewmasters Warehouse

Reaction score
I just wanted to post a little note saying Happy 1st Birthday to my pride and joy Ella. She is 1 year old today and the greatest thing ever.

DSC01588.JPG

This is a pic of her in the snow that fell a couple weeks ago. We really do not see snow like this in Atlanta, so she got to go outside and play in it.

Happy Birthday and congratulations. My daughters first birthday was yesterday! Our living room looks like a Toys R Us truck crashed through the house and spilled its load

You got her an account here, right? Sure she won't be able to use it for 20 years, but just imagine the street cred at having a username so old.

You got her an account here, right? Sure she won't be able to use it for 20 years, but just imagine the street cred at having a username so old.

I am hoping that someday she will take over this account from me. I think that should give her a lot of street cred.

Thanks to all for wishing her a happy birthday. I think she had a good day filled with playing and cake.

Nothing like being drunk at your child's birthday party!

I was so hung over from Yankee Inebriation at the_Bean's third birthday party, I couldn't do anything except lie on the couch and occassionally go upstairs to vomit. My folks and my mother-in-law were all there, too, but (I think) they all understood that YI was a very special occasion ;)

Back