Happy Birthday Andre!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meant to wish it earlier....

Happy Birthday Andre. A GREAT reason to REALLY enjoy the basement this weekend.... :mug:

Ize

Thanks guys. I'm on the road this week, which makes it hard to celebrate.

I shot video in San Jose yesterday, Salt Lake City today, (my birthday) Colorado springs tomorrow, and return home to Missouri this Friday. My wife has a gathering planned for Saturday where we will make a sizable dent in my dwindling stores of homebrew. The basement will be used for its intended purpose, and all the while, I'll be thinking about the 20 gallons of homebrew I've got in the fermenters, and how good it will be when October rolls around and I can drink some of it.

My wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I told her I'd like a day off of work to brew some more beer.

AWESOME! I get to travel home tonight instead of tomorrow. A belated birthday present! Asleep in my own bed by midnight... dreaming of cracked grains and the wonderful aroma of the mash....

Mmmmmmm.......

Back