Happy 4th!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeRoux's Broux

Reaction score
Hey gang,

In the words of the great Jack Ingram, "Raise a flag for the boys, who paid their dues..." .........and maybe even a pint or too!

Celebrate the world's best county this weekend by drinking the fiercely, passionately, indepedently brewed homebrew we all love so much. And thanks to the men and women who are paying their dues and whippin' ass, for us back home.

Special thanks to Sam, Orrelse, AlaskaAl(e), Homebrewer99, and any others on the forum that are in the Service!

Cheers and God Bless America!!!!!!

absolutely! thnaks to all who serve and have served. my flag always flies.

cheers

i'll prob be racking a few and maybe if time permits i'll cook up a batch of 4th o july brew

Celebrate the world's best county this weekend by drinking the fiercely, passionately, indepedently brewed homebrew we all love so much.

i echo those sentiments and inject one which is a caution (my peeve) please please please don't drink (not even one) and drive. lets be safe and let's lead by example.

I'll have a pint for you on this side of the pond.
You've got to remember the War of Independence was really a British victory.
A victory of British settlers against a tyrannical German King. :)

Roger.

RogerN said:
I'll have a pint for you on this side of the pond.
You've got to remember the War of Independence was really a British victory.
A victory of British settlers against a tyrannical German King. :)

Roger.

uppity brits always taking credit for everything!

LOL J/K CHEERS MATE!

Thank you for the thanks, you'all have a great 4th. I'll be passing out my first IPA in a keg tomorrow. And my flag flys 24/7.

Allows me 2 days to recuperate.

Amen brothers! My flags a flyin! Cheers to all those in harms way and to those who support them. May you all come home safe.

Back