Haier vs edgestar Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doornumber3

Reaction score
Looking between the 2.....either the 2 tap or 3tap tower. I know build one.....well this is going in the kitchen and SWMBO wants it to look nice. I think i'm leaning towards the Haier on beveragefactory site and upgrading the CO2 Gauge at least for now.....probably upgrade to Perlick later.....

Thoughts on the 2 of them? Any reason to go with 2 tap instead of 3? I can't see any but thought i'd check.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks

I bought the Haier 2 tap system from beverage factory 4 years ago the only problem i had was the back iced up because there was no defrost cycle other than that it looked good enough to keep in my kitchen until hurricane sandy wiped it out along with everything else on my first floor. I recently bought a Summit that was about 500.00 more than the Haier works just as well but with a defrost cycle looks the same too.

thanks...appreciate it.....so the only downside was doing the defrost yourself? I can live with that to save the 500 :)

Back