Ha!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad coffee

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
87a08996.jpg

There is no way she is 16 but yeah there is no way that's going to happen China would rather go to war with the rest of the world over it.

There's something seriously wrong with those girls. They're f'ed for life. Most of them will never grow taller than they are now, and have problems with puberty, etc. because of the training. I think the limit should be put to something like 21 so they at least look like they're 16-17.
It's harder (IMO) to distinguish age with the asians, but the American Shawn Johnson is amazing. She honestly looks like she's 11-12, yet she's 16.

Oh boy, I missed that...all I saw was the USA vs China Baseball game, when we kept getting hit by pitches

anymore pics like that? The most action I've seen has been in beach volleyball

Yes that would be Nastia looking like the jilted ex. But she can look like what ever she wants! I would buy that beautiful girl a damn house!

.............I have gotten over ogling gymnasts since I know they sure as hell aren't 18 (usually), but.........there aren't 12 year olds playing Women's beach volleyball.....are there????

*OH GOD!*

Latest posts

Back