Guy seems like a turd bag...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched all three of his video and although his methods are loose it was entertaining. I was a turd bag in the beginning too, now I am just a little more educated turd bag.

Turd doesn't even know that the 'ADJUNCT' he's talking about is syrup made from Dextrose, least ways that's probably what it is, if not straight table sugar... And last i checked sugar doesn't contribute to head.

'Daft, Lager, Pilsner' really?

P.S. Where's the hops?

Actually now that I reflect. My favorite part is the end of the last video after he drinks some of his brew. The sound he makes is funny. I gotta tell ya, anyone that posts video on YT and doesn't expect to be called a turd is a turd.

Bobby_M said:
LoL, I have a lot of vids on YT and I haven't been called a turd TO MY FACE yet. lol.

I have watched a couple of yours, I certify them turdless.:D

olllllo said:
I got you all beat.
[youtube]kHmvkRoEowc[/youtube]

"She's not well right now"

umm, neither are you evidently... That's one lezzie that's a little too obsessed... The reason they should not give cameras and a computer with internet to 'special' people...

Hey!!! Don't make fun of my sweatshirt! or my video for that matter! I tried hard to educate the public!!!

Seriously, whats wrong with my neck in that video?!? I look like a freaking hand puppet!

John Beere said:
Hey!!! Don't make fun of my sweatshirt! or my video for that matter! I tried hard to educate the public!!!

Seriously, whats wrong with my neck in that video?!? I look like a freaking hand puppet!

It's alright john we were making fun of the guy's sweatshirt in the brewing vid, not yours...

aekdbbop said:
Uh... that is a dude.. look at his other videos..

I can't look, that one is disturbing enuf.

And if you ask anyone, I don't need to be disturbed any more than I already am. :cross:

Ize

oh crap, you mean that I'm not supposed to be adding 3 lbs of sugar to make beer? Maaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn....these videos are how I learned to brew.

SON OF A.....

I want to know how he's 'sterilizing' things, because I can only get them sanitized. He must be much better than all of us.

aekdbbop said:
Uh... that is a dude.. look at his other videos..

Only took a view at one video, holy f*ck i stand corrected... like that one guy commented "lay down he crack pipe please"... and people wonder what's wrong with the country?

Back