Guitar Pricing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoalCracker

Reaction score
I used to play guitar and haven't played in probably 6-8 years. The guitar I have is an Ibanez AX320T. I'd like to sell it but don't know what to ask. It's in great shape. I know there are some musicians on the board and wondering if you would know what to ask. It's in great shape and stored in a case. Solid body and straight through neck.

Yea I'm at work and for whatever reason the admins have Music,Entertainment, Commerce blocked... Everything I tried going into that involved music I got blocked from. Including Musicians Friend.

I would think $400 might be a little high, it sold for less than that new, I think, in the mid $300s. I think it was a Korean built Ibanez, too. But, as they say, its worth whatever someone will pay you for it.

Maybe list it on Ebay with a minimum price and see what happens? You never know, it might be just exactly what someone was looking for.

Back