Guess who fell out of the sky yesterday...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got a last minute call at work from an HBTer, so naturally I dropped everything and ditched work to hoist a few.

We started at my place and then went to the Lost Leaf, Four Peaks and then finshed up at Papago and waited fror SWMBO to pick us up.

If you follow me on twitter, then you already know...

2790254300_df84f3b485.jpg

Nothing like a suprise drop-in from an HBT member. Kind of like those stories in Penthouse, it's never happened to me.

Dang, most of the time I get around to areas of extremely low HBT concentration at least from a "regulars" perspective. Who's in Portland Maine or Jacksonville Florida? I'm thinking ahead to October's trips.

Great picture! Thanks for sharing it.

Now that you mention it, though, not one HBTer has ever dropped in on me- even though you're all invited. I hear things like, "It's so far out of the way!" and "No one really lives up there, do there?" as excuses. But, if you can make it to Phoenix, you can make it to the UP!

He didn't plan on coming out here and he managed to get my number via a mutual friend so I know he didn't plan on giving me these... he just must have detached them from his flight suit.

Very much appreciated!

2792979679_358ce267a8.jpg

They will be going on my keg fridge!

Who's in Portland Maine ... I'm thinking ahead to October's trips.

I might be, I end up doing overnight trips there constantly. When are you going and where are you staying? I would suggest downtown near the old port, it has a great night life. unfortunately, my company never puts us up there, but the South Portland Hampton Inn is nice, and has a brewpub right across the street.

Back