Grocery stores and the retards who work there.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being under the influence of alcohol can account for mental retardation. :D

Ha! Bag of apples, awesome. Admit it, you went there cuz half the time they would undercharge you :p

Being under the influence of alcohol can account for mental retardation. :D

Ha! Bag of apples, awesome. Admit it, you went there cuz half the time they would undercharge you :p

Yeah, they did always undercharge. But not a lot of people would go because they would never get the orders right. My mom & I liked to go just because they would be So Excited to have customers. How often do you get to deal with people who seem to Love their job.

Yeah, they did always undercharge. But not a lot of people would go because they would never get the orders right. My mom & I liked to go just because they would be So Excited to have customers. How often do you get to deal with people who seem to Love their job.

I think I'd go there just to have a random McDonald's lunch every now and then. If you did happen to get that bag of apple (pies), you could just go through again and hope for some fries to go with the bag of salt and ketchup you got last week.

Back