Greetings from DC!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizV

Reaction score
Okay, Arlington, VA. But if you live anywhere outside of the DC Metro area, it's pretty much the same thing.

I am actually not a brewer - my husband has played around with it and is getting more involved, but I am just the drinker. My connection to this (besides the drinking part, that is), is that I love to garden, and I've been growing hops. This is the first year I have anything substantial to harvest - I was growing in pots before, and they just really didn't like that. So they went into the ground this spring, and are happy as clams.

I'm hoping to learn more about growing hops in small spaces, as organically as possible. I have a few neighbors who brew, and it would be awesome to have a bartering system going! :)

Thanks!

Liz

Welcome to HomeBrewTalk. A lot of members here grow their own hops, and there are many active threads about hop growing. Trading hops for beer sounds like a solid plan.

Brew on :mug:

Back