Great new up and coming FL Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gonzoflick

Reaction score
So browsing my local beer store yesterday I cam across two new bottles of belgian beer I hadn't seen before. Turns out they are from a Tarpon Springs, FL brewery called Saint Somewhere. The are brand new I think only producing brew since January and let me tell you its fantastic.

The bottle I tried was their Lectio Divina Belgian Amber, brewed in the spirit of the abbey ales of Belgium. Brewed with the same care and attention to the Art of Brewing that is practiced in the monastic breweries of Belgium.

They also offer a Saison Saison Athene , a bottle conditioned Saison with a spicy and moderately hoppy profile true to the traditions of the farmhouse ales of Wallonia.

I just cannot believe how good this beer was and Im going back today for more. easily in my top 5 beers I've ever had. Just a heads up about this cool new brewery that seems to have hit the floor running in creating awesome Belgian beers from my home state!!

Big C's Liquor in Orlando, FL stocks both beers. They said its been selling really well. $7.49 apiece

Ooh, we got customers in Dunedin and Pinellas. May have to go pay them a visit :) Thanks for the heads up

I visited the brewery yesterday and Bob is a very nice guy. We shared a couple of his beers. As it turns out he was a homebrewer before hand and won quite a few medals before doing this. His set up is quite small but for him it gets the job done. His saison is the best saison I have had yet. And the Lectio Divina was even better. We talked for quite a while about his setup and how the beers were selling. He even gave me a bunch of wire cages for champagne bottles for one of my up coming batches. Here is a pic of Bob and me sharing some of his beer.
031808_16511.jpg

Virtuous said:
Ooh, we got customers in Dunedin and Pinellas. May have to go pay them a visit :) Thanks for the heads up

I start getting curious what's happening in my town... :confused:

Yeah I know ... :) Just didn't really get your posting at first
haha

Back