Great Deals on used kegs at Labelpeelers.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I too late or am I doing something wrong?
Screenshot_20190312-194913.jpeg

Try only putting 1 in your cart. According to this, the second is added automagically

You read that correctly. $10 dollars less AND you get a second keg FREE! Simply put one in your cart and a second one is added to your cart for free.
Thanks!

I clicked again, saw that message put it in the cart, and it still only showed one. Even went through with the whole order seeing if it would show up at the end. Didn't happen. And now when I click the link that message is gone.

Anyway, I called and they cancelled no problem. They said the sale ended two days ago.

With shipping, mine came to ~$80. Still a good deal. I got them in 2 days. I buy all my hops from them. they are a great company to deal with.

Just be careful that you don't click 'pickup in store' as your shipping option. It was the default. I ordered hops, and it took me 2 months to figure out what I'd done.

At what point does it say you are getting 2 kegs?
I am at the payment screen and the details still say 1 keg.

Back