GREAT DEALS and GIVEAWAYS FROM HomebrewSupply.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Farmhouse style sour beer, and Old School West Coast IPA.
Happy Giving!!

I had to work in the morning, but I'll have a few of my IPA's with my roast. Yeah I know wrong meat, my son's turkeys weren't big enough. They are set for Christmas though...

Enjoying a few pale ales from a local brewery. Hope to brew an IPA and a hoppy wheat this weekend. Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for doing this! I am drinking my Munich Helles with a few of my pumpkin ales mixed in here and there! Happy Thanksgiving!

John

Drinking my own mega late hopped IPA plus my son brought a Pizza Port IPA (Swamis). Life is good.

enjoyed some of my winter stout and am currently drinking 22 from eel river! Hope you all enjoyed your thanksgiving! Thank you for being awesome!

Well I was drinking eggnog and Disoronno.

Brewing a amber ale kit extract from northern brewer. Well that is the plan anyway. Will be my first 5 gallon brew. Kinda scared. Lol.

Drank some rupture from Odell's and some Todd the Ax Man from Surly. Havent brewed since moving but I need to get something going.

Count me in and good holiday weekend to all. I enjoy a nice Reisling with the turkey dinner. And offed up some HB pumpkin & spice porter and HB saison. Next brew a Belgian triple.

Last edited:
I drank some a soda because there is no beer here. But I leave for the Czech rep in a few day and I’m going to find all the best there

Sorachi Ace Saison and Milk Stout will be flowing from the taps this weekend. Enjoy your weekend everyone and be safe.

I drank pumkin beer. Hb raw pumpkin ale. And crooked stave wild sage. Will be brewing founders kbs clone raw.

I brought some rye brown ale and white ipa, also sampled some castle danger double stout and one of their ipas.

Late Happy Thanksgiving and early Merry Christmas. We had a lemon shandy cause that's what the lady wanted for the holiday. Irish stout, cream ale and a weizenbock are in the wheelhouse.

Happy late Thanksgiving! I enjoyed a few sours that evening. I need to bottle a stout and finish two kegs before I should brew again.
Thanks for the drawing!

Shared a Belgian Strong Golden Ale with extended family; 10.9%.
Up next is a marzen. I can’t get enough of those.
Cheers!

Latest posts

Back