Great Customer Service from Yourbrew.org

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pshankstar

BIAB Homebrewer & Coffee Roaster
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to share my latest experience with yourbrew.org and my 500 cap order. I am very happy with the caps and the custom logo printed on the caps, but felt I should send a note with some pictures to yourbrew.org with some concerns and questions. Some of the caps had a weird brownish substance stuck to them, but I could scrap them off with my finger nail (most of them). The brownish substance was on the edge, not on the inside or on the printed logos. Also some of the caps the logo was a little off centered. I reached out to their customer service with photos and wanted to simply let them know my experience. I wasn't angry or upset, but for being a relatively new company I thought they would appreciate the feedback. I received a response in roughly 30 minutes from Lee (who I think is the owner and/or manager). He thanked me for the feedback and photos and said that when I am ready to place another order in the future, they will throw in some extra caps.

When I sent this email to them all I wanted to do was to let them know some of the concerns I had but it was more to give them feedback. I wasn't looking for anything in return. I feel like customer service like this is top notch and I should share with others to support this new business. I look forward to continue buying from YourBrew in the future! Thank you Lee and your staff!

NOTE: Back in January Lee from YourBrew posted the thread below looking for people to provide feedback on receiving some free caps for his new business venture. I was selected as one of the members here to receive the free caps. When I placed that order, I purchased more at that time and was very happy with the product and price. The story I posted above is regarding a second order I decided to place with YourBrew b/c of my first experience. Therefore I don't want anyone to think I am posting this a result to my first order with YourBrew with the free caps. This is a result from my latest purchase and I really wanted to share it here!

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=599278

Sorry about that I meant to include them but forgot. Here you go. Pics of the brown stuff around the edge and the off center logo compared to one that is centered. Sorry for the close up blurry pic, my phone wouldn't focus any better.

IMG_8367.jpg
IMG_8369.jpg
IMG_8371.jpg

Back