Great Chest Freezer Deal at Menards

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilrascal

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you who have a Menards in your area: They have a 3 day sale this weekend only October 14th, 15th and 16th on a 10.6 cu foot chest freezer either Haier or Sunbeam brand, for $199 after $100 rebate. Rebate is in form of a store credit. Limit 2. Normal Price is $329

I picked one up, and going to use it for fermentation chamber.

One warning...requires main-in-rebate. I hate those because I am too lazy! :p If you can deal with it, seems liek a good deal.

b686739_9.jpg

Yes does require mailing in rebate. Though they make it easy - rebate receipt prints, and no UPCs to cut. Be aware though it is in the form of a store credit. Though I never have problems spending money on home improvement type stuff!! :D

Bought one yesterday and I was actually going to post this same thing. This is eventually going to be the base for my bar/keezer. I wasn't planning on buying one yet since the bar isn't going to be built until winter, but couldn't pass up the deal!

EDIT:
I just threw some kegs in here and came up with the following -
Ball locks: 5 on the floor, 2 on the hump if you build a collar
Pin locks: 6 on the floor, 2 on the hump

Back