• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grainfather W/Connect other equipment - Austin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wingfan13

Reaction score
I have a lot of homebrew equipment for sale that I would like to try to sell. With 2 kids I just can't find the time to brew anymore. I have a Grainfather with connect controller that has been used once. This retails for $1000. I also have a grain crusher, temperature controller, brand new 5lb Co2 tank, 3, 5 gallon ball lock kegs, fermenters and a ton of odds and ends. Starsan, other cleaning supplies, pond pump for cooling, copper wort chiller, copper pre-chiller, hop bags, 3 5 gallon kegs with extra O-rings, kitchen scale to weight grain and hops, refractometer, hydrometer, 22oz bottles, capper, caps and much more.

I am asking $1000 for everything and I would not like to move from that price so please do not offer anything else. If you are just interested in the Grainfather I am asking $800.

Here is the rough cost of everything new
Grainfather $1000
Temperature controller $70
Barley Crusher $140
Co2 Tank $65
5 Gallon Kegs $50 each X 3 = $150
All the odds and ends ?? $500

Here is the Craigslist ad with pictures

https://austin.craigslist.org/for/d/austin-home-brew-equipment-grainfather/6783219398.html

I changed my mind on selling this a while back and thought I would start brewing again. That hasn't happened so this is again for sale. Adding to the equipment is a 3 tap regulator and 2, 5 pound Co2 tanks. I will now take $800 for everything. I will deliver locally within an hour drive of 78734

I forgot to add that. I have a 3 tap tower and kegerator.

Attachments

• IMG_20190914_205138.jpg
    IMG_20190914_205138.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 97
I think you should plan a brew day if you haven’t sold anything yet. I have 2 Kids and 2 on the way. It can happen just treat your wife and the kids then have a brew morning that can only take 4-5 hours of your time. Trust me I thought I was out the brew game for a bit then I Just planned a day(s) and my wife was cool with it. I even brewed at night and she took the kids to the grandparents house. Don’t give up you can brew soon. Plus you have a small brew foot print. Good luck!

Back