For Sale Grainfather Connect, SS Brewtech Brew Bucket, and much much more...

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

graemeiam

Reaction score
1. Grainfather G30 Connect 110V - All-in-one brewing system

2. Grainfather Hop Spider - Hops basket for the Grainfather Connect

3. SS Brewtech 7 gal Brew Bucket x 2 - Fermentation tank

4. SS Brewtech 7 gal FTSs x 2 - Fermentation Temperature Stabilization System with SS Brewtech CO2 blow-off fitting

5. Fermentation Blow-Off System x 2 - For clean the ultimate in home fermentation CO2 blow-off

6. Slim Pony 1/4 bbl Fermentation Keg - Converted with a temp well and airlock to be used as a fermenter

7. Pinlock 5 gal Keg x 5 - Reconditioned soda pinlock kegs.

8. Thermostar Dual-Mode Temp Controller - Temp controller to be used with carboy, bucket, or keg fermenters

9. Johnson Controls A419 Dual-Mode Temp Controller - Temp controller to be used with carboy, bucket, or keg fermenters

10. 16 oz Ceramic Flip Top Beer Bottles x 24 - 12 brown and 12 cobalt blue

11. Numerous odds and ends for brewing, fermenting, kegging, bottling, and dispensing.

12. Handful of absolutely amazing beer recipes I created myself that can be programmed into the Grainfather Connect App

I can no longer make beer, so I am parting with my hobby. Lots of $$$ invested in all the aforementioned, but will let it all go for $1899.00. Selling only as a lot.

*Located in Naples, Florida*

Attachments

Last edited:

AlDogWV

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I might be interested in the two SS Brewtech Buckets, the two SS Brewtech temp control systems, and the CO2 harvester if you're willing to part it out and ship.

jtfarabee

Reaction score
If you’re willing to part out, I’d be interested in the BrewBuckets with FTSS. No shipping, I’m local.