Grainfather Conical Fermenter Parts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porter1974

Reaction score
Just finished my first ferment in the grainfather conical fermenter with the cooler chiller. It was a good experience.

I want to buy some replacement gaskets and O-rings to have on hand. The problem is that they can't be found anywhere on the internet. Some companies in NZ and AUS have them but they don't ship to the US.

The company itself is really slow in responding to emails too. They did however did send me a gasket for the fermenter top free of charge.

I am specifically looking for replacement O-rings for the dual valve and a cone plug seal.

I just contacted customer support in New Zealand and they sent me a couple replacement o-ring sets for the dual valve.

Just finished my first ferment in the grainfather conical fermenter with the cooler chiller. It was a good experience.

I want to buy some replacement gaskets and O-rings to have on hand. The problem is that they can't be found anywhere on the internet. Some companies in NZ and AUS have them but they don't ship to the US.

The company itself is really slow in responding to emails too. They did however did send me a gasket for the fermenter top free of charge.

I am specifically looking for replacement O-rings for the dual valve and a cone plug seal.

There were O-Rings in the box of each of the Conicals I purchased in a tiny plastic bag

Back