Grain score at LHBS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimyson

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
That's very reasonable even at full pricing at less than a dollar a pound, and at 1/2 price a steal! Nothing objectionable about a 1/2 Vienna and 1/2 carapils....I bet some less scrupulous shops would have been tempted to toss that back in the 2 row bin.

Jimyson

I'm guessing you were at BBC? I'm over in Blacklick. You participating in the contest this weekend?

Nice job on the CBC IPA. Such a fantastic beer. Looking forward to trying the Creeper.

Happens at our store all the time. People either change their mind, make a mistake...or have a few samples while joining a great BS session and plain forget. All kinds of mystery grain bags. Usually get tossed in a shop brew

That's very reasonable even at full pricing at less than a dollar a pound, and at 1/2 price a steal! Nothing objectionable about a 1/2 Vienna and 1/2 carapils....I bet some less scrupulous shops would have been tempted to toss that back in the 2 row bin.

I'll take it, that's for sure. Oh, and I broke in the new Wilserbag too! Great product you have.

Jimyson

I'm guessing you were at BBC? I'm over in Blacklick. You participating in the contest this weekend?

Nice job on the CBC IPA. Such a fantastic beer. Looking forward to trying the Creeper.

Yep, BBC.

I never time beers for competitions so never have anything ready for them. And the beer goes to quick here. I'm looking to change that though.

Yep, I like me some CBC IPA. Need to get my hands on some creeper, that's for sure.

Back