Got one!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
My son will be getting a T.M.X. Elmo for Christmas. And not from SANTA, but from DAD! Got one through Walmart's website. It's shady business practices to hold onto stock until right before Christmas, but it worked out.

Nice grab. My oldest used to be a HUGE elmo fan, but has moved on to princesses. The younger one seems to just like what the older one likes.

Thankfully, neither one is looking for an Elmo this year

rdwj said:
Nice grab. My oldest used to be a HUGE elmo fan, but has moved on to princesses. The younger one seems to just like what the older one likes.

Thankfully, neither one is looking for an Elmo this year

I take it you have boys.

Cheesefood said:
I take it you have boys.

You mean don't have boys, right?

My dog and I are the only males in the house, and he's had a good chunk of his boy parts removed

Hey. I'm a boy who likes princesses!

Not into queens. I don't swing that way, but man, give me a nubile, young princess... ::drool::

rdwj said:
You mean don't have boys, right?

My dog and I are the only males in the house, and he's had a good chunk of his boy parts removed

No, I just figured that since you were already raising them Sox fans, you probably went the whole 9 yards and told them that princesses are better than GI Joe. :)

Most men would prefer to have their way with princesses than GI Joe. I guess that concept is lost on cheesefood.

That's ok though. Live how you wanna live, cheesefood! HBT doesn't need a closet for you!!!! :ban:

Toot said:
Most men would prefer to have their way with princesses than GI Joe. I guess that concept is lost on cheesefood.

That's ok though. Live how you wanna live, cheesefood! HBT doesn't need a closet for you!!!! :ban:

He's a cub fan - they're more "into" the GI Joe types. They did, after all, hold the commencement ceremonies for the gay games at Wrigley.

Buy Cheese - my daughter would drive you nuts. She knows almost all of the Sox players by name and uses Hawkisms on a regular basis. She's gonna be the girls that knows more sports than most of the guys. She's actually likes going to games and even watches on TV. Not bad for 4.

rdwj said:
Buy Cheese - my daughter would drive you nuts. She knows almost all of the Sox players by name and uses Hawkisms on a regular basis. She's gonna be the girls that knows more sports than most of the guys. She's actually likes going to games and even watches on TV. Not bad for 4.

Put it on the board.......YES!!!

Sounds like a cool ass kid there, bro. ;)

My kids are too old so I didn't even have a clue what you were talking about other than "Elmo". This thing better have a warranty cuz it's gonna break!

Last edited by a moderator:
rdwj said:
...and uses Hawkisms on a regular basis.

So she's unnervingly quiet for long periods of time and doesn't get along with people around her?

You have to admit that Hawk is brutally bad. Not that Ronnie is great, but Hawk can be downright Hawkfull.

Back