got my homebrew.com sticker today!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewertodd

Reaction score
Got it in the mail today! Gonna proudly display it on the rear windshield of my car opposite my AMA sticker! I love my addict.......I mean hobbies!!!

I've been putting mine on the remaining glass door of my fermenter stand. Kinda like the state decals pop had on the rear quarter window back in the 60's from road trips.

I'm probably gonna put mine on my draft tower, but I'm waiting until I get a two-tap tower to replace the single (soon). The AMA sticker remains on the car, though.

LOL! I just got mine today too! I put it on my lagering freezer.

image-2966436048.jpg

Just-a-Guy said:
I'm probably gonna put mine on my draft tower, but I'm waiting until I get a two-tap tower to replace the single (soon). The AMA sticker remains on the car, though.

You have an AMA sticker? Where are you located?

I got mine a few days ago. Well actually I don't really know when it showed up, but I got it out of the pile of mail a few days ago. My wife forgot to tell me it came in.. It is on my Suburban now.

Just-a-Guy said:
Just north of NYC, in Westchester. I've been a member of the AMA for over 40 years. ... I assume we're talking motorcycles, not the American Medical Assn. :) What do you ride?

Oops, sorry, gave up motor cycles 10 years ago. My AMA is now Academy of Model Aeronautics.

Got it in the mail today! Gonna proudly display it on the rear windshield of my car opposite my AMA sticker! I love my addict.......I mean hobbies!!!

AMA dude here and Secretary of the Vermont Barnstormers!!! LOL

RC Scale Helicopter Pilot> :mug:

Got mine a couple weeks ago and stuck it on the cooler I keep my cigars in (it's basically a giant humidor, it's what you do when your cigar buying overflows several humidors). I combined two of my hobbies.

I was pleasantly surprised to find a HBT sticker in the mail the other week. For some reason I assumed they wouldn't be sent to Europe. It's going on my fermentation chamber when it's done!

How do I get a home brew sticker

If you don't want to become a premium member I think you could mail a check for $47.50 and you'd get one...

My dads a member of the CMA... Does that count?

I used to race RC vehicles... Very fun...tool the kids were born...now I'm broke....

crazyseany said:
If you don't want to become a premium member I think you could mail a check for $47.50 and you'd get one...

My dads a member of the CMA... Does that count?

I used to race RC vehicles... Very fun...tool the kids were born...now I'm broke....

Sure that counts, CMA, AMA, its all good. Got our annual flea market next Saturday. Can't wait! It's all Rc and nothing else!

Back