got my deal for the year

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim_Holmes

Reaction score
got all this off craigslist for $25.00 theres 2 sanke D couplers, a guinness draught tap handle on a tap no name on tap, two 5lb tanks with guages one is a co2 tank which is full, other is a nitros tank which is almost empty. she had a refridgerator that someone had tried a conversion on listed also but i had no way of getting it so told her to relist it, that she should be able to get 15 or 20 from it alone. heres the pics

100_0628.jpg

100_0629.jpg

100_0630.jpg

100_0632.jpg

100_0631.jpg

Nice score! With deals like that I wonder if they had no idea on value or if it was stolen! Probably just a divorce or death in the family if it was a lady though.

Nice score! With deals like that I wonder if they had no idea on value or if it was stolen! Probably just a divorce or death in the family if it was a lady though.

she said they had moved to georgia and she came back to get everything cleaned up to sell,and her husband didnt have room to take them.

Back