Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Bilc16

Reaction score
I could use a few cases if anyone has any they want to get rid of north of Boston or in southern NH.

Thanks,
Bill

Mumbly

Reaction score
Have about 200+ unlabeled clean bottles, most are sam adams, free to good home Omaha Ne.

friends and i go through an awful lot of beer and cleaning labels has become second nature, plus its my way to recycle. so i will have a constant supply of bottles.

PM me for info, pickup only please

certaut

Reaction score
got a few NE Texas, clean shorties (snpa)
162 miles to Dallas
74 miles to Shreveport
44.77 miles to Texarkana

brewn4fun

Reaction score
looking to due my first brew this weekend so I'm in search of bottles so I'll be prepared in 3-4 weeks. I live in Macomb Twp, Michigan. In the mean time CL search continues .

Pascal

Reaction score
Well, I've got around 100 stubbies and probably 400 or so stella green bottles if anyone is in around Prince George. Seems very unlikely but thought I'd put out the offer.
P.:)

Hefanatic

Reaction score
I have roughly 5 dozen bombers I would be willing to part with. Picture only shows 4 boxes, but I have some more in my garage. They are mostly Stella and Heineken 22 oz bottles. They all still have the label and would need to be cleaned. Free to whoever needs them. PM me for info.

Bottles1.jpg

hawgwild81

Reaction score
If anyone has any 22oz bottles they need to get rid of in central Arkansas let me know and I will be glad to take them off your hands.

SPR-GRN

Reaction score
Looking for 12oz brown bottles in Brooklyn NY; I'm in sheepshead but have a vehicle so can pick up.

sinned

Reaction score
looking for bottles in northern illinois. cook or lake county.

EDIT: I'm all good now. Props to wegz15 for hooking me up!

SPR-GRN

Reaction score
Thedude - yes! I'm in need of about 60 or so bottles right away followed by another 50 in a week or so; whatever you can hook me up with I would much appreciate!

pilot210

Reaction score
2.5 cases of St. Pauli Girl greenies for free in Centennial, CO...dirty and still have labels, but they are free!

WhineinAlbany

Reaction score
I'm looking for 12 or 22 oz bottles in Schenectady, NY. I'm willing to drive to Albany (or just about most areas in the Capital Region). Thanks!

shelly_belly

Someday After A While
Reaction score
I have close to 100 green Grolsch bottles I don't use any more. If you're within 50-60 miles of Jacksonville, Al, I may even be able to deliver.

Ma23456

Reaction score
Yo Morgantown man... I'm about to convert to kegs and I'll have quite a few bottles im in morgNtown been brewing over 2 year if u wanna swing By

Revvy

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone's in Metro detroit I always have cases worth of bottles...But not always cleaned and delabled though. But if folks ever want some, just gotta work out a trade, like a couple pints at dragonmead or something.

Desrever

Reaction score
If anyone has Beer or Wine Bottles I'll take them off your hands in South Bend, Notre Dame, Southwest Michigan area.

Thanks

Stockspeed3

Reaction score
I have 2 cases of bottles. Yours free just come pick them up. If you want you can bring me a six pack of your home brew or pick me up a six pack at the store. I'm located in East Mesa, AZ.

jeepinjeepin

Reaction score
I have at least 1 case, but probably 2-3 of New Belgium and Sam Adams bottles available. I am in Winston Salem, NC.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
I'll throw my hat in the ring to say that if someone in NYC in general or Astoria in particular have bottles (including grolsch bottles) I will be gateful to take them off your hands.

spiffamafied

Reaction score
I'm pretty good on bottles myself, but the Four Firkins in Saint Louis Park MN has free bottles available to homebrewers, just have to clean em and remove labels.

Sheldon

Reaction score
I have a few cases of clean bottles that will hit the re-cycle bin Wednesday night if they do not find a loving home. I am in Northern VA (Woodbridge) if anyone is interested.