Got an awesome Christmas gift from SWMBO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

histo320

Reaction score
Anybody ever heard of "Charlie Papazain?"

Anyway I got his book "Microbrewed Adventures: A lupuli-filled journey to the heart and flafor of the world's great craft beers." I was ecstatic. It doesn't have a whole lot on techniques of brewing, but has stories about him meeting people who craft brew and how it all started in the 80's. :ban:

Much to my surprise, there are many recipes in the back for example, "1982 Original Sierra Nevada Pale Ale," "Samuel Adams 1880," and "George Killian Irish Red," to name a few. Not only does it have the recipes, but both all grain and extract. I can't wait to try some out. :rockin:

Just keeping you all informed.

I got this book for Christmas too. I just finished The Homebrewer's Companion a couple days ago and am now working on Radical Brewing. Microbrewed Adventure's is next on the list.

IMG00023.jpg

Charlie Who?

I have his book "the complete joy of homebrewing" its very informative with techniques and is loaded with recipes! Chexk it out!

Never heard of him.....what is this homebrewing thing you speak about...also what are "books?"

(I hope you realize that asking folks on a hombrewing site if we've heard of Charlie Papazian is a lot like asking Catholics if we've heard of the pope?) :D

Enjoy the books...:mug:

Latest posts

Back