Goodbye, and Thank You

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sudbuddy

Hang on, I had something for this
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have had a blast shooting the chit with you on this forum over the last few years. I am leaving my job at the LHBS now to pursue my dream; I start classes at the Siebel Institute Master Brewer Program next week and I couldn't be more excited. You have been awesome, and you have furthered my brewing knowledge in a way that beats the hell out of any book. I cannot even begin to express my gratitude. Thank you. I will keep posting when possible, but my guess is that I will be pretty busy in the next few months and my participation in this forum is going to drop off sharply. I just wanted to express my gratitude, and encourage everyone to keep on brewing. You are the best community on the Internet. Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

Cheers,

John

:mug::mug::mug:

Who are you again...?

Just kidding, sounds awesome. Best of luck for the future, and don't forget to send samples to us amateurs when you hit it big!

Please update this post once your done. I have been in the industry brewing for the past year and a half but on the small scale (1/2bbl at a time)

Our 10 bbl is arriving sometime in March and I'm so excited I'll get to start brewing on a big boy (well maybe not that big) brew house soon! I'd love to do Siebels master brewers program just for the life experience. Please keep us posted and like passed pawn said why not just say "see ya later!!"

:mug:

Just kidding, sounds awesome. Best of luck for the future, and don't forget to send samples to us amateurs when you hit it big!

You all have a standing free bar tab as far as I'm concerned. Probably gonna need some HBT credentials from you though. You know, username, definition of EAC, etc...

Careful. Lots of Illinois dwellers here. We'll bankrupt you in a week! :ban:

I'm prepared for that! My favorite brewery (Odell) was afraid to go to Illinois because "we can't keep up with Chicago's drinking habits" BULL$H!T!! I'll be here to make sure we never get thirsty

Hmmmph. Look at you. All soon to be famous and forgetting your old pals.

I see how it is.

One minute you're throwing baitfish to a seal lion, and the next minute it's "Goodbye Yooper".

I'll remember that.

Oh, I probably won't actually. My memory sucks. I'll remember the enormous sea lion, but probably not the fact you blew me off with a quick "goodbye". So never mind.

Hmmmph. Look at you. All soon to be famous and forgetting your old pals.

I see how it is.

One minute you're throwing baitfish to a seal lion, and the next minute it's "Goodbye Yooper".

I'll remember that.

Oh, I probably won't actually. My memory sucks. I'll remember the enormous sea lion, but probably not the fact you blew me off with a quick "goodbye". So never mind.

How could I ever forget that?!

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1455036500.737700.jpg

Back